COVID-19 Office Policies
Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the Pandemic
Until the COVID-19 pandemic has passed, I am conducting most therapy sessions by telehealth through secure video services. I am only seeing clients in my office on a limited basis one day a week (Thursday). The below office polices detail what I am doing to protect the health of my clients and their families, as well as myself and my family, during the COVID-19 pandemic.
In my office, I am taking the following precautions to protect clients and help slow the spread of the COVID-19. The following office policies are currently in place and will remain in place until it is deemed safe to return to normal practices.
- All clients must sign an informed consent for in-person sessions during the COVID-19 pandemic. (Click Here to View the Informed Consent)
- I am asking clients to wait in their cars or outside until I call them when I am ready to begin the appointment unless health or other reasons prevent this. If you must wait in the waiting room, please social distance while there.
- We ask that no more than two people are in the waiting room at a time to allow for social distancing.
- I ask that you leave the office and waiting area as soon as the appointment has finished.
- I will wear a mask while at the office and require all my clients to do so as well. .
- I will maintain social distancing at the office.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the waiting room.
- Credit card pads, pens, and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Shaking hands or other forms of touching is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected through the day and at the end of each day.
- Disinfectant spray is used in sitting areas between each appointment.